Oooh, summer. It's getting close!! What a wonderful photo, a field full of Dahlias. Thanks for sharing, something I don't see around here. Happy Monday.
Without pictures, our words will still be valued by our descendents a hundred years from now, but without the words the pictures will be meaningless. unknown
8 comments:
everybody loves Summer because of the colors it brings.
thanks for visiting mine. :)
MellowYellow
Oooh, summer. It's getting close!! What a wonderful photo, a field full of Dahlias. Thanks for sharing, something I don't see around here. Happy Monday.
You know, I just pictured myself standing there for a moment ... it has been a L O N G winter!
Great shot :-)
Rows and rows of beautiful flowers? Perfect!
This flower beds looks so awesome. What a good sight!
What a beautiful scene and fantastic shot!! The flowers are simply marvelous!!
Happy MYM!!:-)
Now that would be a neat place to visit. Flowers as far as the eyes can see. =) Hope you have a great week.
Beautiful rows of beauty!
Post a Comment