what a cute umbrella!MellowYellow#3
LOL how pretty. Hope you have a great Monday. =)
Cute idea!
Those umbrellas are colorful, but I really like the trees!
FickleMinded - thanks for the comment
Kathy thanks for the comment
Drowsey Monkey - Thank you
Thanks for the comment Barb, I like the trees too! But I don't know what they are...does anybody know?
Cute idea and nice picture.
Wonderful picture. Is this picture from now? I mean is the weather that nice where you live in March? Nice. Thanks for having me.Allison
Gives me hope that winter will soon be over!I played too :)
Moon-Writer - Yes, this picture was taken this weekend, the weather was fantastic. Thank you for the comment.
Teena - Spring is just around the corner! Thanks for the comment.
Wow, they are eye-catching ones. Hope it'd rain, hahaha...thanks for the visit.
Now that was a fun way to advertise! :)Tink *~*~*NOW PLAYING at My Mobile Adventures *~*~* :Disney's Port Orleans French Quarter resort
Oh, that's too funny...I love all those primary colors in your shot! Enjoy the day...
Pagen Sphinx - thanks for the comment
Today's Blah - thanks for the comment
Tink - thank you for the comment
Linnea - thanks you for commenting
Wonderful setting for yellow
How fun this photo is! Lovely yellows ;--)Hugs and blessings,
What a find! That was certainly a clever way to advertise.
Oh my Jeri you certainly lucked upon a wonderful find for MYM!! I love it. The umbrellas in the shrubbery is just fantastic!!thanks for visiting me. I got sick yesterday afternoon or I would have been in sooner.Happy day!!:-)
Shinade - thank you for the lovely comment, hope you are feeling better
Post a Comment
25 comments:
what a cute umbrella!
MellowYellow#3
LOL how pretty. Hope you have a great Monday. =)
Cute idea!
Those umbrellas are colorful, but I really like the trees!
FickleMinded - thanks for the comment
Kathy thanks for the comment
Drowsey Monkey - Thank you
Thanks for the comment Barb, I like the trees too! But I don't know what they are...does anybody know?
Cute idea and nice picture.
Wonderful picture. Is this picture from now? I mean is the weather that nice where you live in March? Nice. Thanks for having me.
Allison
Gives me hope that winter will soon be over!
I played too :)
Moon-Writer - Yes, this picture was taken this weekend, the weather was fantastic. Thank you for the comment.
Teena - Spring is just around the corner! Thanks for the comment.
Wow, they are eye-catching ones. Hope it'd rain, hahaha...thanks for the visit.
Now that was a fun way to advertise! :)
Tink *~*~*
NOW PLAYING at My Mobile Adventures *~*~* :
Disney's Port Orleans French Quarter resort
Oh, that's too funny...I love all those primary colors in your shot! Enjoy the day...
Pagen Sphinx - thanks for the comment
Today's Blah - thanks for the comment
Tink - thank you for the comment
Linnea - thanks you for commenting
Wonderful setting for yellow
How fun this photo is! Lovely yellows ;--)
Hugs and blessings,
What a find!
That was certainly a clever way to advertise.
Oh my Jeri you certainly lucked upon a wonderful find for MYM!! I love it. The umbrellas in the shrubbery is just fantastic!!
thanks for visiting me. I got sick yesterday afternoon or I would have been in sooner.
Happy day!!:-)
Shinade - thank you for the lovely comment, hope you are feeling better
Post a Comment