What can I say, I have this pretty red swing that I thought would make a great Ruby Tuesday post ....imagine my surprise to see this cute little stranger perched on my porch railing!
Happy St. Patty's Day To All!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
posted on 3/16/2009
Labels: Ruby Tuesday
12 comments:
This is a beautiful porch (veranda?) to just sit on the red swing next to the green guy, and relax with a lemonade and just rocking slowly away. Nice!
Wow, I love every thing about that porch including the green guy!
A great swing for Ruby Tuesday! And the little green leprechaun visitor is a welcome treat.
Do you have a sky blue ceiling on the porch? I'm told that repels mosquitoes and other flying insects. Can't confirm or deny.
Nice shot whatever color the ceiling is! Love the red on white.
Beautiful setting for your visitor!
I really think he visited my dining room table after visiting you. :)
Clever idea.
The photo evokes summer and lemonade and time spent reading.
Mojo - yes we have a blue ceiling and I have never heard that it repels mosquitoes, but come to think of it, I never recall being bothered by them when I'm on the porch. I guess I can also neither confirm or deny.
Shh, don't scare him away!
Jeri this is great. Wow everyone has done such an awesome job. Oh my mine is terrible compared to the one's I've seen so far.
Oh the porch is just delightful. I could definitely enjoy a nice glass of ice tea and a good book out there.
This is one of my favorites so far...awesome!!:-)
Ah ah a leprechaun! Nice post.
Sitting there chating with your visitor, maybe, he would play music for me ?
Perfect choice to combine both demand.
what a sweet little visitor!
your veranda is beautiful
Darn, you shoulda caught him and made him tell you where the pot of gold is hidden! :D
Happy Tuesday,
Tink *~*~*
Now Playing at My Mobile Adventures *~*~* :
Mickey’s Jammin’ Jungle Parade - Red Edition! ♣
Post a Comment