beautiful area, looks so peaceful. Great pic.Cheers!Guyhttp://reginainpictures.blogspot.com/
Great photo
That's some deep blue water. I like the reds of the lighthouse as well.
nice one. I hope to see a lighthouse in person. :-)
Guy - Thanks for the comment
Baruch - Thank you
Bryan - Thank you
Kerslyn - Thanks for visiting and the comment
Wow, looks so serene. Thanks for the visit.
I adore this one. Such a beautiful scene to feast one's eyes on.
Such a peaceful looking spot. Lighthouse is scenic all the time.
Very beautiful colours in this photo -I love lighthouses!//Eva
hi geri, love the serenity your photo depicts.
Today's Blah - Thank you for the comment
Thank you Dee.
Photo Cache - Thanks for commenting
Angel.Pearls - Thanks for the comment.
Thank you Janet
Wonderful scenery, wonderful photo.
Tammie Lee - thanks for the comment
Post a Comment
20 comments:
beautiful area, looks so peaceful. Great pic.
Cheers!
Guy
http://reginainpictures.blogspot.com/
Great photo
That's some deep blue water. I like the reds of the lighthouse as well.
nice one. I hope to see a lighthouse in person. :-)
Guy - Thanks for the comment
Baruch - Thank you
Bryan - Thank you
Kerslyn - Thanks for visiting and the comment
Wow, looks so serene. Thanks for the visit.
I adore this one. Such a beautiful scene to feast one's eyes on.
Such a peaceful looking spot. Lighthouse is scenic all the time.
Very beautiful colours in this photo -I love lighthouses!//Eva
hi geri, love the serenity your photo depicts.
Today's Blah - Thank you for the comment
Thank you Dee.
Photo Cache - Thanks for commenting
Angel.Pearls - Thanks for the comment.
Thank you Janet
Wonderful scenery, wonderful photo.
Tammie Lee - thanks for the comment
Post a Comment