Sunday, March 1, 2009

Scenic NYC

Scenic Sunday


View from the top of the Empire State Building on a beautiful sunny day



Such a beautiful day, that this little guy thought he'd stop in and enjoy the "people view"

8 comments:

Linnea said...

Wow! What a gorgeous day and view you got from up there! I think that if I were a bird, I'd hang out there too! Great shots; thanks for sharing.

Dee said...

Such a fantastic view! Truly spectacular. And what a cute bird. Thanks for sharing.

Sharon said...

Hey that bird wants some recognition too!! What a spectacular view!!

Jackie said...

You certainly captured a fantastic view of the city. The one and only time I had the opportunity to go up it was on a foggy day.

I am so glad you took this shot. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Happy week:-)))

Anonymous said...

New York City - WoW!!! Excellent view up there on The Empire State Building!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks great viewed full size. I can just see the Statue of Liberty off there in the distance.
Janice.

Photo Cache said...

That's pretty scenic. Spectacular view.

Anonymous said...

Stunning and scenic view. Thanks for visiting my blog.