Saturday, March 28, 2009

Shadow Shot Me




Me - feelin' 10 ft. tall!

13 comments:

Sylvia K said...

Oh, don't you love it? Being 10 ft tall? I got one like that one time. This is a great shot! Happy SSS!

A Wild Thing said...

How fun would it be if we all did shadow portraits of ourselves in crazy poses...could get interesting!

jo said...

Whoa you are a giant!!

GalleryJuana said...

Nice shadow! It's uncanny how I feel taller on some days.

MyMaracas said...

Aren't shadows great? We get to be tall AND thin. LOL

Unknown said...

I love self shadows, not only it makes me tall but slimmer too;p happy Sunday.

The Summer Kitchen Girls said...

How we "long" for legs like that!
Great Shadow!
Karla & Karrie

Shannon said...

... and lookin just as tall as you feel!
@sweet repose... SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN!!!

Hey Harriet said...

Yay for shadows making us tall! I say this being a total shorty, so always appreciate my shadow-self version. Great shot!

Hmmm...I'm liking that idea that Sweet Repose suggested!

Raven said...

Fun shot! 10 feet tall indeed!

Lighthousegal said...

Tat's one tall shadow.

EG CameraGirl said...

Wouldn't it be fun to be really, really tall? Well for a day, it might. ;-) Cool shot.

Cindy said...

It's good to be ten feet tall! Great shot.