Thursday, March 26, 2009

Skywatch River


These early morning shots were taken a few years ago at one of my very favorite spots - the freighter is heading down the St. Clair River. The bridge is the Blue Water Bridge.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very impressive scenery. Mighty bridge and similar gargo ship. And all mighty sky. Happy SWF!

Louise said...

The clouds are great in these. I love the bridge!

Guy D said...

Fantastic pics, thanks for sharing.

Have a great weekend!
Guy
Regina In Pictures

Photo Cache said...

Very nice. I love the first shot.

EG CameraGirl said...

Lovely shot of the bridge!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful view of the river and sky!

Coy Hill said...

Lovely choices for SW, The middle shot is my favorite, the freighter is quite impressive!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic shots, but the last is my favorite - I love that sky!!!

Anonymous said...

Excellent photos! love the ship and bridge. Thanks for stopping by My Skywatch:
Full Moon Sunset

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Jeri: Very neat boat and bridge shots. Thanks so much for sharing with SWF.

Tammie Lee said...

That day held a beautiful sky with a wonderful bridge.

Arija said...

Lovely photos, I wish I could have enlarged them.