Great shots Jeri,the last one is my favourite.Have a great weekendGuyRegina In Pictures
Wow! They're all amazing but the last is definitely my favourite too :)
You photos are truly captivating, Jeri.
Wow, those are great set of shots. And making me jealous that you can do it in your backyard.
What a great view - so golden!
Nice and warm colours, I like the tree silhouettes in the last photo. =)
Jeri: The views of the sunset are stunning.
All three beautiful, especially the peaceful third shot.
I do love sunsets too! Your orange is spectacular! Even better that it's in your back yard.
How very serene! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Have a great weekend.
I love this light. The last one is my favorite, too.
Beautiful! It is always nice to see orange skies, just for a change to the blue ones :)
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Great shots Jeri,the last one is my favourite.
Have a great weekend
Guy
Regina In Pictures
Wow! They're all amazing but the last is definitely my favourite too :)
You photos are truly captivating, Jeri.
Wow, those are great set of shots. And making me jealous that you can do it in your backyard.
What a great view - so golden!
Nice and warm colours, I like the tree silhouettes in the last photo. =)
Jeri: The views of the sunset are stunning.
All three beautiful, especially the peaceful third shot.
I do love sunsets too! Your orange is spectacular! Even better that it's in your back yard.
How very serene!
Thanks for stopping by my blog. Have a great weekend.
I love this light. The last one is my favorite, too.
Beautiful! It is always nice to see orange skies, just for a change to the blue ones :)
Post a Comment