My granddaughter recently celebrated her 10th birthday and this was her very cool (and colorful) birthday cake. I thought it would be perfect for my first visit toColor Carnival!
Yay, Can I have a slice? So colorful and very inviting. I bet the kids would want to have immediately. Good to see you here Jeri. I played too but in my other blog. Just click my name and you'll be directed to it.
Hello, happy 10th birthday to your granddaughter, what a fabulous and fantastic cake, very colorful indeed..I will have to wish for one like that on my next birthday..thank you for sharing..cya MonikaRose.. have a fab day.
Thanks to all for your comments! Yes the cake did taste as good as it looked and no I did not bake it - I only wish I was talented enough to create such a beautiful cake!
Without pictures, our words will still be valued by our descendents a hundred years from now, but without the words the pictures will be meaningless. unknown
16 comments:
Oh how cool is that? I love it! Thanks so much for playing along! :-)
It is indeed perfect! What a wild cake...did it taste as good as it looks?
I have not seen a cake as colorful as this! Belated happy birthday to your grand daughter! And welcome to Color Carnival!
Wow...what kid wouldn't love a pretty cake like that!
Great choice! and happy birthdays all around... :)
What a beautiful cake!! Perfect for the Color Carnival. Happy Birthday to your granddaughter.
Yay, Can I have a slice? So colorful and very inviting. I bet the kids would want to have immediately. Good to see you here Jeri. I played too but in my other blog. Just click my name and you'll be directed to it.
what a cool birthday cake with a tasty ipod for a 10 year old!
Did you bake this cake? No child would not love this. As yummy as it looks.
It's a beautiful cake! your granddaughter must be smiling from ear to ear, with that cake!
Very colourful...and it sure is making me crave something sweet!
Hello, happy 10th birthday to your granddaughter, what a fabulous and fantastic cake, very colorful indeed..I will have to wish for one like that on my next birthday..thank you for sharing..cya MonikaRose.. have a fab day.
That's such a wonderful cake! Happy Birthday to your granddaughter :)
Thanks to all for your comments! Yes the cake did taste as good as it looked and no I did not bake it - I only wish I was talented enough to create such a beautiful cake!
Wow! Great cake. I will have to save a picture to take to the bakery next time I order a cake for my nieces. They would love this.
Be sure to check out today's Color Carnival entry - yours is one of the featured photos :-)
Post a Comment