awww...it's cherry time! it must be fun to be surrounded with all those. the only cherry i've seen are those from the can.
Ohhh cherry time, my favorite time of year!
clusters of cherriesripe and ready to be pickedby people—or birds My Ruby Tuesday
That last shot makes my mouth water!
Yum yum love fresh cherries. I used to pick them every year as a teenager, I ate as many as I was paid for picking!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
awww...it's cherry time! it must be fun to be surrounded with all those. the only cherry i've seen are those from the can.
Ohhh cherry time, my favorite time of year!
clusters of cherries
ripe and ready to be picked
by people—or birds
My Ruby Tuesday
That last shot makes my mouth water!
Yum yum love fresh cherries. I used to pick them every year as a teenager, I ate as many as I was paid for picking!
Post a Comment