Gotta LOVE those Lilies!Pretty Mosaic! Have a great week!~Really Rainey~
Those are really pretty lillies. I rarely see a lilly that isn't white. I like the pink ones. Very nice.
All our lillies are gone :(The summer heat was very hard on them.Thanks for reminding me how much i love them.TTFN~~ Claudia ♥ ♥
Beautiful lilies and beautiful mosaic. Have a nice day
Beautiful Lilies...Happy Mosaic Monday!
Such beautiful lilies! Wonderful mosaic to see on this gray day :)
Lilies! I love them!Pink and white -- what could be prettier?Cass
Pretty in pink!Nice mosaic!
How pretty your lilies are! My garden has had such a tough time in this heat in Texas. So glad someone has some pretty flowers!Brenda
Oh my goodness, they ARE gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful images at Mosaic Monday. :)
My dotters name is Lily and your photos all together is lovely, MB
I can smell the fragrance from here. beautiful mosaic.
Oh, these are really gorgeous! What a beautiful mosaic :)
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Gotta LOVE those Lilies!
Pretty Mosaic! Have a great week!
~Really Rainey~
Those are really pretty lillies. I rarely see a lilly that isn't white. I like the pink ones. Very nice.
All our lillies are gone :(
The summer heat was very hard on them.
Thanks for reminding me how much i love them.
TTFN~~ Claudia ♥ ♥
Beautiful lilies and beautiful mosaic. Have a nice day
Beautiful Lilies...
Happy Mosaic Monday!
Such beautiful lilies! Wonderful mosaic to see on this gray day :)
Lilies! I love them!
Pink and white -- what could be prettier?
Cass
Pretty in pink!
Nice mosaic!
How pretty your lilies are! My garden has had such a tough time in this heat in Texas. So glad someone has some pretty flowers!
Brenda
Oh my goodness, they ARE gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful images at Mosaic Monday. :)
My dotters name is Lily and your photos all together is lovely, MB
I can smell the fragrance from here. beautiful mosaic.
Oh, these are really gorgeous! What a beautiful mosaic :)
Post a Comment