Monday, November 16, 2009

Ruby Tuesday

This is hubby painting the belltower - standing on the RED ladder, wearing a RED shirt


and in case you are wondering.....
This belltower was struck by lightening, he brought it home - restored it to it's original beauty and now we have a very unique "belltower lawn ornament"!!

12 comments:

Carletta said...

Oh wow - that's wonderful!
A bell tower gazebo - awesome.
It looks like he put a lot of great work into it.
Great rubies!
Carletta’s Captures.

Carolyn Ford said...

How creative is that?! Wow! The red and white are very striking! I think the goose thinks so too!

Hootin Anni said...

Amazing...I'm so jealous. LOL What a unique yard 'ornament'.

My R T is seaworthy...OUCH! Click here

Marice said...

wow thats soo creative! :)

u may view mine if u have time

Ralph said...

That is a wonderful restoration. Not that lightning is a good thing, but the repairs and follow-up detailing by volunteers is a nice thing. A perfect ruby here!

Felisol said...

The bell tower looks wonderful where it stands.
Shocking to see how damaged it was after being struck by lightening.
Your husband has done a magnificent repair job.
How good it will be when the bells are calling to service again.
From Felisol

EG CameraGirl said...

It makes an interesting focal point. ;-) How thoughtful of your husband to wear a red shirt.

Anonymous said...

It looks really good now.

Diane AZ said...

Great examples of red and fabulous belltower. Interesting that it was struck by lightening.

Flat Creek Farm said...

Love the bell tower! I stumbled here by hitting 'next blog'. I've enjoyed my visit here, and your lovely photos! I'm a fairly newbie photographer myself... and addicted :) I'll have to check out the memes. -Tammy

Lisa Mertins illustration said...

VERY cool!

GardenOfDaisies said...

Is the belltower going back on the building it came from, or is it staying on your property? If it stays, It looks like a pretty place to have a wedding. :-)