Very nice composition. I like how you have placed the wonderful old school at such an angle that the wonderful sky still shows its beauty. Great pick for this week. If you'd like to stop by my blog I'm at Cake Crumbs.
Without pictures, our words will still be valued by our descendents a hundred years from now, but without the words the pictures will be meaningless. unknown
10 comments:
Is this an actual old photo? It looks authentic! Great job
Good looking photo Jeri. The setting looks very rural giving it an additional feeling for past times.
Great angle shot of the building, and just beautiful!
This photo does look old, and the sepia adds to that feeling.
I also get a feeling of desolation from the photo. Nice post.
Perfect setting and subject for the sepia effect.
This photo definitely looks timeless.
Nice work!
Very nice composition. I like how you have placed the wonderful old school at such an angle that the wonderful sky still shows its beauty. Great pick for this week.
If you'd like to stop by my blog I'm at Cake Crumbs.
Wow, that is really appropriate for a sepia photo :-) Great SHOT!
What a great shot for sepia.
What a great photo!
I hope everyone enlarges this...I like it small but I LOVE it when it fills the page.
Post a Comment