My Ruby Tuesday post last week was also my Camellias -
Thanks to our crazy, snowy weather lately
This is a shot of one of my Camellias last Friday...
Thanks to our crazy, snowy weather lately
This is a shot of one of my Camellias last Friday...


8 comments:
Oh, the contrast! I love it with the frosty snow.
The look of Spring and warmer weather seems to be ruined with the winter cold and snow sitting on top. Well, it is a pretty combination here, dark red and the nicely contrasting snow. I still wish it was warmer!
That's a pretty combination, ruby and ice. :)
Great Lens Capture. ever through the snow the ruby shines
wow! i thought it was a snow that was poured with red liquid and formed a flower! lovely!
u may view mine here
what a glorious colour ...
Now they're wearing snow hats!
Hope it's melted now and you've had a little sunshine to help dry them out.
Oh I wish I woulda known...I'd have loved to spend a beautiful day there myself.
My Ruby Tuesday - Kachina Doll
Hope you're having a super day.
Post a Comment