I love blue, any which way it comes, but blue enamel is particularly lovely.
I love the collection of clocks, perfect of the blue background. Enjoy your week and take care.
Hi Jeri ~ I love your mosaic. the little jug's are sweet.
Ooo...Happy Blue Monday, Jeri.
Wow love these. The clock and the kerosene lamp are great! Happy Monday!Blue Sky
Two great blues. I love them both.
What a beautiful blue mosaic.
What intricate details! Lovely mosaic.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I love blue, any which way it comes, but blue enamel is particularly lovely.
I love the collection of clocks, perfect of the blue background. Enjoy your week and take care.
Hi Jeri ~ I love your mosaic. the little jug's are sweet.
Ooo...
Happy Blue Monday, Jeri.
Wow love these. The clock and the kerosene lamp are great! Happy Monday!
Blue Sky
Two great blues. I love them both.
What a beautiful blue mosaic.
What intricate details! Lovely mosaic.
Post a Comment