Monday, February 7, 2011

Cars For Sale - Red - Yellow - Blue

At an Automotive Swapmeet
Antique cars and trucks
For Sale








14 comments:

 gmirage said...

They surely look vintage! love the colors!

Felisol said...

Great cars. I'd like to have that first red truck, please.

SmilingSally said...

Thanks for sharing that blue memory; my husband had a blue Ford Fairlane.

Happy 1st Blue Monday, Jeri.

Kim, USA said...

Those are gorgeous cars. Love the red!
RT

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Even though I like yellow, I'd gravitate toward the red vehicles myself.

STOLEN GOODS

A damsel who loved shades of yellow
One Monday let out a loud bellow:
“My gold is long gone,
My amber and fawn—
Just wait till I find that vile fellow!”


© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

Splash of Tequila Yellow

Marie said...

I love the red truck -- reminds me of the old truck my grandfather had -- he loved that truck!

Marie
bonkersinbarnhart.com

Leora said...

What a collection! I love the one that's white and pale blue.

Unknown said...

great collection of vintage cars. i like the red truck.:p

Liz said...

These are all so cool!

My entries:
Moms... Check Nyo
Yummy-as-can-be

Candace said...

I love the vintage autos. The red truck is my favorite. Happy Ruby Tuesday, Candace

Rekha said...

Nice vintage stuff....I loved the red and white winged cars.

Anonymous said...

hey there! I am following your blog, visit and follow mine 2! tnx. nice blog and I love cars anyway
http://clavsupclose.blogspot.com

EG CameraGirl said...

Good stuff! I've only been to one swap meet but I hope to talk my brother-in-law and sister-in-law into taking me again!

Sara Chapman said...

Jeri, you are a talented photographer. I love all your posts! The kitties, the shadows, the bargains, all are so neat. I am your newest follower.