Sunday, February 20, 2011

Leaded Glass Mosaic

This leaded glass window is original to the house -
the HH was added by some previous owners.


And this window - in a window - was bought at an antique shop -
it is currently hanging at the top of the stairs

For more mosaics visit

11 comments:

Pondside said...

I love stained glass windows in houses - especially transom windows. For years I carried one around from house to house and finally installed it in this one. Home at last!

EG CameraGirl said...

The windows are gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I love stained glass, yours is gorgeous!

Snap said...

I love stained glass. I have three small windows that hang in my larger living room windows. Don't think I could live without them! :D :D

Vee said...

Those are wonderful...so classy and beautiful!

Gardening in a Sandbox said...

Beautiful stained class.

Mary said...

Omigosh, how beautiful!!!

Lorrie said...

What gorgeous colors - I can imagine how beautiful these look in your home.

Roberta said...

A good friend of mine use to make stained glass...it was a hobby and whenever she got the chance to work on it she would. Of course we could always tell cause she'd come into work with bandaides on all of her fingers...lol I've always loved these windows and the colored glass reflections. Have a wonderful week. Fondly, Roberta

Rossel said...

lovely mosaics. i often see ones like those on our churches here. thanks for sharing.
The Park Bench

Sara Chapman said...

Beautiful. I have always wanted to own a stained glass window. I'd make one, but the metal and sharp glass sort of scare me. Good find!