Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sunflower Mosaic

I love how SunFloWerS pop up in places you don't expect.
This beauty is in our raised vegetable bed.


5 comments:

Snap said...

What a wonderful, colorful volunteer! Makes me smile! Have a delightful week!

ellen b. said...

Oh how lovely. I'm with Snap...Sunflowers always make me smile! Have a great week!

Nancy said...

That is a gorgeous sunflower. We had volunteers in the flower bed under the bird feeder. Just nice. Nancy

Diane Writes said...

Hello Jeri! I'm blog hopping from Mary's Mosaic Monday. I love sunflowers too. The shots looks so great, refreshing and so homey. It makes me smile in a stressful day. I hope we could know each other better by following each others blogs. Have a great day!

eileeninmd said...

One of my favorite flowers. I like seeing them pop up too. It is like a surprise. They are cherry flowers, lovely mosaic.