Saturday, October 22, 2011

Shadow Shot Mr. Swanee

I was working on the deck the other day,
when I looked up to see Mr. Swanee...
Normally not very friendly, he had walked
from the pond up to the driveway.
He was giving me some great shadows,
so I grabbed my camera and started snapping away!!

 You can see his mouth open...
he was giving me a little hiss-
just in case I might be thinking he had walked all the way
up to the deck because he likes me!!!

OK....enough is enough -
time for a little rest!!

For more shadows
visit Harriet at -

9 comments:

Angie said...

Great shots!

Unknown said...

What perfect little shadows! Fantastic shot!

~Rainey~ @ The Project table

Catherine said...

what a great sharp shadow he casts....

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Mr. Swanee is quit the debonair fellow!

SHADOW, SHADOW

Shadow, shadow drawing near,
You are all alone, I fear;
Let me be your new-found friend—
I’ll stick with you to the end!


© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

River Shadows

Kelly said...

Wow! He provided you quite the photo sitting! I love animal shadows.

Ralph said...

He seems to be saying: "Do I look better this way...or that way?". A bit of attitude he has, but a large and elegant bird. Fabulous captures!

LV said...

They do not like being bothered. Glad he let you capture his great shadows.

Chubskulit Rose said...

Simply beautiful!

Late visiting from Shadow Shot Sunday, please come and see some shadows at my page. Have a great week ahead!

KingMarsha said...

Beautiful Swan, great pictures btw! :)