Ahhhh -
I actually have a few pictures for today...
but upon 2nd and 3rd and maybe even 4th review
have decided on the more generic of the pics....
This is MY road -- a lovely country road...
I have never before...(in the 14 years, I have been traveling it)
got a shot quite like this...
BECAUSE today I was on foot!!!!
YEP - the BUG died on me and I had to "hoof" it back home!
Bob & I went back up...
called Johnson's
our car repair guys who we LOOOOVE...
(and TRUST)
and they sent this guy...
the part that REALLY ticks me off???
we had just returned
from our 2nd visit to the dealer
who is about 75 miles away....
again I say...
WHAT THE ????
if the choice was only mine -
I KNOW what I would pick for our next vehicle.....
0 comments:
Post a Comment