On a visit last week to Callaway Gardens, we got to see many beautiful flowers, a perfect place to celebrate the arrival of Spring. I put a few of the YELLOW flowers together for this post.
Callaway Gardens! That's not too far from me. I was thinking about going to Pine Mountain and FDR State Park, but it looks like I'm going to have to go to the gardens too.
Without pictures, our words will still be valued by our descendents a hundred years from now, but without the words the pictures will be meaningless. unknown
7 comments:
beautiful yellow and very creative entry,
thanks for visitng mine. :)
Graet yellow flowers, really lovely!
fabulous!
Callaway Gardens! That's not too far from me. I was thinking about going to Pine Mountain and FDR State Park, but it looks like I'm going to have to go to the gardens too.
This is a wonderful way to show all your yellows for today. Great entry and we seem to have almost all yellow flowers. So bright.
great collage
looks like it is a beautiful place to visit
Lovely yellow collage ... and now you've got me humming ;--)
Hugs and blessings,
Post a Comment