Two beautiful shots! The reflection in the first is wonderful. The second one is a really beautiful landscape. I like that both have just the right amount of red that stands out but isn't obtrusive to the shot.
Certainly could not miss that shack coming down the waterway. The one next to it would easily be missed (and was, till I clicked) but not the one with the red roof!
Without pictures, our words will still be valued by our descendents a hundred years from now, but without the words the pictures will be meaningless. unknown
10 comments:
Wawa is a beautiful area, I agree. ;-)
Happy Ruby Tuesday!
My Ruby Tuesday post is at
More of Me - EG
Allways wanted to go Canada, looking at these no wonder why. Nice reflection on the upper pic. Happy RT!
Not familiar with the area at all, but I love that second photo.
Two beautiful shots! The reflection in the first is wonderful.
The second one is a really beautiful landscape.
I like that both have just the right amount of red that stands out but isn't obtrusive to the shot.
Lovely. Wish I were there now. Such a great scene.
Certainly could not miss that shack coming down the waterway. The one next to it would easily be missed (and was, till I clicked) but not the one with the red roof!
Happy Tuesday,
Tink *~*~*
NEW at My Mobile Adventures *~*~* :
The Empress Lilly, Downtown Disney
Sweet and peaceful wish I could enjoy it myself! Happy RT!
I've spent some great photography days in Ontario and my forthcoming novel is set there.
Very subtle images on this post.
Only the tiniest bits of red, so as to not alter the natural blues and greens. Only a little bit of red is attention getting enough...
Oh this is great, the rugged raw outcrops and that pop of red. Beautiful.
Post a Comment