

The cardinal is my favorite bird. I think they are so beautiful. Here is Mr. C. having a little lunch at Bob the Bird Feeder.

And we mustn't forget Mrs. C. Even though she isn't as vibrant as the Mr. and even though this pic is quite blurry, she is still gorgeous!
14 comments:
That bird feeder is really unique!
that's a unique design for a bird feeder, and funny, too. nice post.
That bird feeder is unique and I love how it looks. Just hope it doesn't scare birds away, LOL.
Lol at that bird feeder! You'd think a second more and it would gulp down the cardinal...:D
The cardinals are not seen at our place. too cold, too far north.
They are execptionally beauties. Your bird feeder is exceptional period. (Love it)
From Felisol
Now that's funny. If I didn't know better I'd think somebody slipped something in my morning cup of coffee. Can you look at it without a huge smile? And very nice birds you've got there also. Very funny RT to you and have a pleasant week!
Interesting bird feeder. Great to see such a bright bird.
Love the bird feeder! "Unique" doesn't even scratch the surface! That's just great!
Dressed up for Ruby Tuesday, they're both marvellous !
What an opportunity, and they aren't even scared by Bob.
Love the birdies. Do they nest nearby? And that is SOME birdfeeder.
What a GREAT bird feeder!
I like seeing the female Cardinal, they are so camouflaged they are hardly noticeable. The males stand out, but this lady is a rare treat. Nice bird feeder!
Beautiful!
http://www.ageorgiaangel.com/blog/?p=500
I can understand this being your favourite bird. We don't have them in the UK and I'd never heard of them until I read Fannie Flagg's 'A Redbird Christmas'. I love your birdfeeder too!
Janice.
Post a Comment