At a loss this week, so I did another fountain. This one I played with a little bit in Print Shop by adding colored edges in white.
17
comments:
Anonymous
said...
Same with me, I was not prepared for sepia scenes. I just dug into archives and saw one photo that I thought would look cool in sepia and voila, I have my entry for this week's meme.
Without pictures, our words will still be valued by our descendents a hundred years from now, but without the words the pictures will be meaningless. unknown
17 comments:
Same with me, I was not prepared for sepia scenes. I just dug into archives and saw one photo that I thought would look cool in sepia and voila, I have my entry for this week's meme.
I very much like the tiny hint of blush pink in your sepia. It gives the fountain a very delicate feeling.
A water fountain in sepia gives away a very nice feeling. A certain warmth that I would love to hold on :).
Nothing wrong with a fountain. Sepia is perfect for anything ceramic, it adds a faint bronze hue to anything off-white. So it is great for Sepia!
Water fountains are always great for sepia. I love how the water drops look like they are connected like a string of pearls.
The fountain looks beautiful in sepia.
I love your bird feeders in the photos below. I've never seen any quite like those.
I love how you made it sepia.
Maybe I shouldn't tell you that my SS posts are already scheduled through late October...
The white edge gives this kind of a wedding cake look. Like it's trimmed in royal icing. Pretty neat.
I love the sound of a fountain. The falling water droplets are beautiful in this photo.
It's great! I love the way the water is captured in time...
The sepia on the fountain gives it a very nice vintage feel to it :)
Very refrshing! Well-done.
Really pretty water fountain & also very nice in sepia! Great!
Fountains are always happy sights for Sepia Scenes, or any other meme! You made a very good choice.
Wonderful fountain! It makes a beautiful sepia scene.
What a lovely fountain. The water droplets look like beads of crystal.
jeri, that photo edit technique makes the photo look like it glows! I love it! Happy Sepia Scenes! :)
Post a Comment