The Lovely Lady...
Hi Jeri, I like the way the back light seems to hug the beautiful lady.
Classic!! Love the look of this in sepia!!
This is gorgeous - wonderfully done!My post is on my photoblog: Carletta’s Captures.
Great image...love it in sepia.
great composition, I can see it as a postcard, good job!
The silhouette of the sepia lady needs no introduction! Immense and stylish says freedom better than just about anything...
Very dramatic sepia picture!
A pure shot. I agree, she needs no introduction. Very well done.
Really beautiful balance of shadow and light. And the angle intensifies the photo's power.
Wow, the statue of Liberty. Beautiful job. Hope to see it in person some day. I like the sepia tone on her. Thanks for sharing.
Perfect in sepia!
Hi!One word, BEAUTIFUL! Have a great day!!Sherrie
That was the last thing I thought I would ever see on SS. She's stunning, what a great idea. Happy SS!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Hi Jeri, I like the way the back light seems to hug the beautiful lady.
Classic!! Love the look of this in sepia!!
This is gorgeous - wonderfully done!
My post is on my photoblog: Carletta’s Captures.
Great image...love it in sepia.
great composition, I can see it as a postcard, good job!
The silhouette of the sepia lady needs no introduction! Immense and stylish says freedom better than just about anything...
Very dramatic sepia picture!
A pure shot. I agree, she needs no introduction. Very well done.
Really beautiful balance of shadow and light. And the angle intensifies the photo's power.
Wow, the statue of Liberty. Beautiful job. Hope to see it in person some day. I like the sepia tone on her. Thanks for sharing.
Perfect in sepia!
Hi!
One word, BEAUTIFUL! Have a great day!!
Sherrie
That was the last thing I thought I would ever see on SS. She's stunning, what a great idea. Happy SS!
Post a Comment