Saturday, April 25, 2009

Post Card - Butterflies


15 comments:

~*~Patty Szymkowicz said...

So lovely Jeri, the verse is perfect for this light and breezy piece

Anonymous said...

Lovely postcard and words.

Paz

Rosebud Collection said...

What a lovely card..beautiful verse.

Yvonne said...

Sooo sweet! Love the little girl image.

Kris Dickinson said...

This is adorable and the quote is wonderful!

maryt/theteach said...

Did yoou design this postcard, Jeri? It is beautiful! Answering your question the SHADOW of the tree in front of the house is growing out the peak of the roof... Ha! Happy SSS! :)

Mary said...

Wonderful card - love the quotation!

DMG said...

This in incredibly lovely! I can almost feel a touch of the breeze lifting the butterflies higher and higher.

Unknown said...

Very nice :D

Janny said...

Beuatiful!

Anonymous said...

Jeri, this is so sweet and the little poem is perfect.

Terri Kahrs said...

I love the little girl and the verse. Lovely!

JoanMarie said...

What a delightfully cute postcard and I love the verse!

Karen Valentine said...

I really like this one. The quote is perfect!

Annie Jeffries said...

This would fit in beautifully with the sepia scenes meme on Wednesdays. Sweet.