This is a picture of the window in our breakfast room and it is the window I will be posting views from for the next few weeks.
I thought it would be kind of cool to take a shot of the same view for several weeks - to see how the view will change during Summer.
So here is my view as it today - still too early for flowers.



12 comments:
Boy what a nice view! I like how it goes on and on....
Jeri, where do you live to have so much land to look at?
Kathy b
I love the idea of taking a continuous series of photos of the same scene over time. It will be fun to see how this evolves.
Good idea. I once watched a film where one of the characters took a photo each day from the same spot at the same time.
I think that's a very good idea - hope to see your flowers soon :o)
great view, should be fun watching the landscape change. See the view from this window
This is a great idea....very creative of you. I look forward to seeing the changes.
Jeri, how lucky you are to have such a beautiful view! Thanks for sharing it on Window Views! :)
the same view over time is a great idea! I'm looking forward to seeing the changes :)
Looks like a nice room to look out from.
That's a great view! I bet it looks so good with flowers. I look forward to seeing them soon :)
Beautiful view through the window and a great idea to post views throughout the year. I have posted some seasonal views of our back yard and will continue to do so on Mary's Window Views. I don't know the age of the windows in my post, but I would guess at least 75.
Post a Comment