Monday, May 18, 2009

Mellow Yellow - Ruby Tuesday Tulips






Photos were taken at the Tulip Festival - Holland, Michigan











17 comments:

Annie Jeffries said...

Hi Jeri,

What a perfect expression of spring heading into summer. Just gorgeous.

nature ramblings said...

Wonderful photos!! Two memes in one, great idea. I love Tulips and ours are fading fast. Hot weather has set in (90's). Little to early for me. Thanks for sharing and have a great Monday!

srp said...

I love tulips... they had lovely ones at the botanical gardens this year, but I didn't have any planted at the house. Great job!

EG CameraGirl said...

Cool two for one shot!

storyteller said...

Lovely multitasking ... beautiful tulips! My Mellow Yellow is at Happily Retired Gal and my Ruby Tuesday at Small Reflections ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Unknown said...

so many lovely flowers and the reds and yellows are so 'happy'.

Dora said...

Like that yellow "Star"! :D

Unknown said...

Very nice !!!

Love the windmill !

I'd really like to visit the Tulip Festival ... sounds like it's a feast for the eyes !

Auntie E said...

Nice photos. Love the mixture of yellow and red. the collage look great as well. Happy RT

Dianne said...

the collage is amazing!!

Pacey said...

Beautiful center photo. Great shot here Jeri. Love tulips!

floreta said...

very pretty! like the red yellow combonation

Robin said...

Wonderful photos! Tulips are some of my very favorite flowers. In fact, I just posted a tulip shot on my own blog a few minutes ago.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Summer Stock Sunday starts May 31st - come check it out!

Monica said...

Beautiful spring colors and so perfect for both photo meme's.

The Explorer said...

your photos have great colors of yellow and red.

PS:
Thanks for dropping by in my site few weeks ago, this is the only time I was able to visit your blog. I do appreciate your time.

Dhemz said...

wow very lovely....I love your photos...:) thanks for sharing!

maryt/theteach said...

These are perfect tulips and of course the RED ones are more perfect! :) Happy Ruby Tuesday!