and a close-up of my purple quilt. I think this quilt is beautiful. It was made by my cousin and given to us as a wedding gift a few years before she died....it is very special to me.
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Purple Photo Passion -Quilt
I just discovered a new meme....a PURPLE meme....and I LOVE the color purple!! So I immediately grabbed my camera to shoot something purple. Here is a picture of my quilts....
and a close-up of my purple quilt. I think this quilt is beautiful. It was made by my cousin and given to us as a wedding gift a few years before she died....it is very special to me.
and a close-up of my purple quilt. I think this quilt is beautiful. It was made by my cousin and given to us as a wedding gift a few years before she died....it is very special to me.
posted on 5/14/2009
Labels: Purple Passion
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Such a beautiful quilt. I can see why it's so special to you, for aesthetic as well as sentimental reasons.
Thanks for playing!
boliyou, Love your meme-I tried to leave you a message, but was unable to.
Oooo! This is beautiful! I have a purple meme up too, Jeri!
purple is my favorite color too :)
the quilt is a masterpiece, it is always amazing to me that people can make quilts like that - so much love and time and talent
your cousin was clearly a very gifted person
I too like purple and your quilts are amazing. I have quilts on my beds, there so wonderful to look at.
It's a beautiful one !
Purple's my favorite color and your quilt is LOVELY. I've participated in this meme in previous weeks, but not this past week.
Hugs and blessings,
Post a Comment