Shot was taken a little lower this week, so we can see the fountain/birdbath. We now have our Hummingbird feeders up - the Hummingbirds returned last weekend. (We saw an Oriole at the feeder today!) Hubby moved the chairs and the swans feeder. He also added dirt to fill in some tracks in the yard. The flower pot holds a Canna that got nipped by the frost.
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




10 comments:
Interesting things in your view!
You do get visitors!
What a wonderful view you have from your window - I'm jealous of all that open green space. I live in the city, so open and green are both in short supply.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Summer Stock Sunday is starting soon - come check it out!
What a beautiful scene! It would be nice to have a view like that. :) Happy viewing of the hummingbirds.
I think it's interesting to see the week to week changes!!
This is fun - trying to find out what is new in your yard since last week :o)
I love your garden, your fence, your view!!
Ah, you don't show the window but the view ! very nice !
each week it gets greener. See the view from this window
Such a great view from your window!
Post a Comment