I have never thought of Michigan as a place to see a lighthouse. It's beautiful, though.
LOVE the lighthouse!! Those are wonderful pictures of the water too. It doesn't look cold, but I'll bet it is FREEZING.
Very pretty place. Nice photos!
I LOVE that place. Great pictures!!! =) See you Sunday!!
That lighthouse is really far out there! It must have been fun walking out to it. I'd love to see it during a big storm! Great shots...so sunny, too!
what a lovely picture from this lighthouse
It's really nice to be in a peaceful place like this. :) It's also a great day to take photos.
Gorgeous photos--I've seen this lighthouse in person since my DH is originally from the beautiful state of MI.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I have never thought of Michigan as a place to see a lighthouse. It's beautiful, though.
LOVE the lighthouse!! Those are wonderful pictures of the water too. It doesn't look cold, but I'll bet it is FREEZING.
Very pretty place. Nice photos!
I LOVE that place. Great pictures!!! =) See you Sunday!!
That lighthouse is really far out there! It must have been fun walking out to it. I'd love to see it during a big storm! Great shots...so sunny, too!
what a lovely picture from this lighthouse
It's really nice to be in a peaceful place like this. :) It's also a great day to take photos.
Gorgeous photos--I've seen this lighthouse in person since my DH is originally from the beautiful state of MI.
Post a Comment