Wow! That's quite the amaryllis! You must have green fingers (or is that red fingers?:D)
Beautiful...though I am not sure if we could grow them here...
Standing tall and beautiful :)
What a Ruby Tuesday star you have here!
Very nice shot for a Ruby Tuesday. Well done.
What impressive flowers! These are huge, but who can settle for small flora - the bigger, the more beautiful!
Beautiful! Say, do you know if these can be planted outdoors?
Pagan Sphinx - They can be planted outdoors if you live in a warm climate. I grow it as a houseplant - keeping in the house during the winter.
Perfect timing, Jeri! A great RED! Happy Ruby Tuesday! :)
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Wow! That's quite the amaryllis! You must have green fingers (or is that red fingers?:D)
Beautiful...though I am not sure if we could grow them here...
Standing tall and beautiful :)
What a Ruby Tuesday star you have here!
Very nice shot for a Ruby Tuesday. Well done.
What impressive flowers! These are huge, but who can settle for small flora - the bigger, the more beautiful!
Beautiful! Say, do you know if these can be planted outdoors?
Pagan Sphinx - They can be planted outdoors if you live in a warm climate. I grow it as a houseplant - keeping in the house during the winter.
Perfect timing, Jeri! A great RED! Happy Ruby Tuesday! :)
Post a Comment