Thursday, June 25, 2009

Purple Photo Passion Ladder

This is my very purple ladder...isn't it pretty??? The potted rose is just posing on the ladder for the picture, waiting to find it's permanent place in the garden. I have a purple room. It is a combination craft room - library - office. It has high shelves so I need a (purple) ladder to reach my "stuff". I am in the process of doing a little re-organizing in my room, when I finish I will post a pic of my purple ladder in my purple room!!

6 comments:

Kranky Granny said...

You are a lady after my own heart. I would put purple paint on everything if my hubby would let me.

Prospero said...

I will try to find a purple ladder in the shops (a regular ladder painted purple just wouldn't do).

Vicki ~ FL said...

Pretty purple ladder...don't know if my husband would use it but I sure would. I've been out of town and couldn't thank you until now for your visit to my 'Color Carnival' post last week.

Martha said...

Love your purple ladder! Your skywatch shots are amazing too!

FA said...

I have a friend who loves purple, too. Most everything she owns is purple - she even has a little purple in her hair!

Great Skywatch. Thanks for visiting mine.

endomental said...

Great color on the ladder. It really makes it pop. I love the angle of the shot, too. Thanks for playing!