I love the swans. Great photo!
Great shots! They are beautiful birds!
These are great! The shadows against the crisp white of their feathers really stand out nicely :)
great shadows on these swans..
these are excellent shadow shots! & they look so peaceful too.
Beautiful shadows and swans, love their elegance in the water and their freedom in the air, thank you for sharing..have a great day :) MoniakROse cya.
They have such graceful neck and even in shadows!
Great swan shadows - Whenever I see swans, I always think of the Ugly Duckling story! Have a great week!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I love the swans. Great photo!
Great shots! They are beautiful birds!
These are great! The shadows against the crisp white of their feathers really stand out nicely :)
great shadows on these swans..
these are excellent shadow shots! & they look so peaceful too.
Beautiful shadows and swans, love their elegance in the water and their freedom in the air, thank you for sharing..have a great day :) MoniakROse cya.
They have such graceful neck and even in shadows!
Great swan shadows - Whenever I see swans, I always think of the Ugly Duckling story! Have a great week!
Post a Comment