These buildings seem to look as if we see them in the 1800s. The simple architecture and the classic red paint on their clapboard siding just looks the part on buildings built 'in the day'...
I love these little old schoolhouses... sometimes I think that even with all our technology... students probably were taught more practical things and had a great learning experience here.
Without pictures, our words will still be valued by our descendents a hundred years from now, but without the words the pictures will be meaningless. unknown
14 comments:
LOVE IT!
I guess it's the educator in me; but I love these old school buildings.
Great find for Ruby Tuesday!
My post is here: Carletta’s Captures.
Awesome building! Old schools are so captivating.
Is it real or is it a souvenir :) Love those red old school houses - like taken from a Kinkade's painting !
These buildings seem to look as if we see them in the 1800s. The simple architecture and the classic red paint on their clapboard siding just looks the part on buildings built 'in the day'...
Now, I would love to have a little wooden house in the woods just this color! Wouldn't that be fun!!
Great shot..
Wonderful lloking school. Who wouldn't want to learn in such a place?
What a great old building. What is it used for now? Is it still a school?
I love old buildings. Nice to see it still has some color !
How nice to see the way the people kept this old building looking new.
happy RT, Jeri.
Beautiful school house. Thanks for sharing. Happy RT!
you put the collage together perfectly, shows off all the wonderful aspects of the building
I love these little old schoolhouses... sometimes I think that even with all our technology... students probably were taught more practical things and had a great learning experience here.
What a wonderful old building! Is it still in use? Museum?
School! That's not how I remember school.
Post a Comment