Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Window Views - 6-10
More heavy rains this week, which has again left lots of puddles! Now if only we could have a week of nice warm days and nights maybe things would speed up a bit. We transplanted an Annabelle Hydrangea near the fence, it was not happy in it's previous location and is rather sickly looking at the moment. I will give it a little TLC and maybe it will produce some of those magnificent white flowers it is famous for!
posted on 6/10/2009
Labels: Window Views
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


12 comments:
Looking forward to seeing your hydrangea.
Is this out your window - lovely view!
Hope the hydrangea does well, Jeri! Thanks for playing! :)
Well you are lucky I had nothing to do with that hydrangea or else it would surely die :0)
I'm looking forward to the hydrangea too! My grandmother had blue ones along one side of her house.
All that amazing rain and such big puddles, when those flowers show themselves they should be magnificent. :))
That is a big puddle - a few more days of rain and you'll have yourself a pond!
Pleasant view - let's hope you get some sun soon.
My entry:
http://j9marshall.wordpress.com/2009/06/11/window-views-for-sale/
Milo and Alfie's entry:
http://milocat.wordpress.com/2009/06/11/window-views-3/
Wonderful view, good luck with the hydrangea !
My pic is posted.
Good luck on your plant and I hope you do get some white blossoms. Nice shot. Colors are so bright.
Fantastic One..Really Appreciate ..great..Also I Have Started My Own Website And Would Like You To Have A Look At It.I Would Love To Have Your Comments On That Also.Unseen Rajasthan
Everyone seems to be getting plenty of rain this year. Great view, hope your plant survives.
Post a Comment