Oh my gosh....this is just too darned precious!!!! She's an angel!!! Oh, did I see the pillow? Well, ya I did...but the sweet kitty is so adorable!! Can't take my eyes off her.
My R T is "lady in red"...a portrait of my daughter. Come by and view her if you can find time, I'd love your visit!!
What an adorable kitty... I love the second shot. Kittens are so funny, they can play and play and suddenly just fall over, right where they are and sleep.
Without pictures, our words will still be valued by our descendents a hundred years from now, but without the words the pictures will be meaningless. unknown
9 comments:
Aaaah! Princess is so cute. I want a cat so badly but my husband opposes it because we travel so much! I'm a new follower.
Anne-Marie
Aaaaw!
http://malinks.blogg.se/
Oh my gosh....this is just too darned precious!!!! She's an angel!!! Oh, did I see the pillow? Well, ya I did...but the sweet kitty is so adorable!! Can't take my eyes off her.
My R T is "lady in red"...a portrait of my daughter. Come by and view her if you can find time, I'd love your visit!!
AWE! What a cur=tie pie. I love the photo of Princess stretching. :)
now that is sweet, Very beautiful
You woke her up in the photo shoot. The kitty looks annoyed, but is not really. Cattitude starts from kittenhood, I guess...
What an adorable kitty... I love the second shot. Kittens are so funny, they can play and play and suddenly just fall over, right where they are and sleep.
Wish I could do that!!!!
What a pretty kitten. Just adorable!
So cute!
Post a Comment