How precious! Your new kitty seems to be investigating that mysterious "other" kitty!Thanks for your visit and comment on my shadow shot. Hope you have a nice Sunday.
That is just adorable. She is so cute and cuddly. Look forward to more photos of her.
Awwww how cute! I have a white kitty too. These photos bring back memories of her baby days :-)
Oh, yes! So precious! I love your sweet shadow shots! I look forward to seeing more of her, too! Hope you both are having a fun weekend!Sylvia
What a cutie! Love how she plays with her shadow!
Hahaha that is so cute and I love the last photo. ^_^ Happy Sunday!SSS-The lantern
This is absolutely adorable. What a wonderful shadowy moment to be able to catch! Next stop ... the mirror!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
How precious! Your new kitty seems to be investigating that mysterious "other" kitty!
Thanks for your visit and comment on my shadow shot. Hope you have a nice Sunday.
That is just adorable. She is so cute and cuddly. Look forward to more photos of her.
Awwww how cute! I have a white kitty too. These photos bring back memories of her baby days :-)
Oh, yes! So precious! I love your sweet shadow shots! I look forward to seeing more of her, too! Hope you both are having a fun weekend!
Sylvia
What a cutie! Love how she plays with her shadow!
Hahaha that is so cute and I love the last photo. ^_^ Happy Sunday!
SSS-The lantern
This is absolutely adorable. What a wonderful shadowy moment to be able to catch!
Next stop ... the mirror!
Post a Comment