This trumpet vase filled with yellow daisies and lavender,
is currently my dining table centerpiece.
It reminds me that SPRING is just around the corner!
Happy Monday Everyone!!
To view more mosaics -
To view more mellow yellow photos-

13 comments:
yes, spring before you know it, that's so beautiful!
Just beautiful. Indeed, it does remind me of spring. Today it's good to enjoy this beautiful post as snow is in the forecast again! Wishing you well! Cathy
Today was so cold I am also wishing for spring. Love the mosaic.
Oh, it's lovely! I can't wait for spring, too. :)
what pretty happy flowers that warm the heart and cheer the soul. Thanks for sharing your breath of spring with us.
Cindy
daisies and lavender ...wonderful !!!
Beautiful...such a beautiful glass vase and those flowers are breathtaking!!!
Beautifull mosaic. I LOVE the yellow and blue together. It looks like spring to me.
What an exquisite vase! And a beautiful harbinger of spring! Lovely mosaic,
Kathy
a delightful centerpiece while waiting for spring.
http://savorthebite.blogspot.com/2011/01/mellow-yellow-monday-6.html
Gorgeous shots!
My Mellow Yellow, hope you can drop by. Have a great week ahead!
Gorgeous vase! I love that blue.
Beautiful photos.
I loved the colouration of blue and yellow. Beautiful mosaic.
Post a Comment