these clouds do look like they are singing.word verification is emotions!
whimsical clouds. so lovely to look at.
What a rapture of beauty. Simply stunning. Love the words as well. Happy Sky Watch!
glorious clouds!
So pretty.
Clap. Clapping. Still clapping. Now this is a cloud shot.Joyce M
Great shot! I like to see the wind in the clouds. Very dynamic.
This one is so gorgeous. I actually said "Aaahh!" outloud when I saw it. Wonderful capture.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
these clouds do look like they are singing.
word verification is emotions!
whimsical clouds. so lovely to look at.
What a rapture of beauty. Simply stunning. Love the words as well. Happy Sky Watch!
glorious clouds!
So pretty.
Clap. Clapping. Still clapping. Now this is a cloud shot.
Joyce M
Great shot! I like to see the wind in the clouds. Very dynamic.
This one is so gorgeous. I actually said "Aaahh!" outloud when I saw it. Wonderful capture.
Post a Comment