What a lovely mosaic. I hope you have a wonderful week!
Beautiful. Love them all. Enjoy your week.
Great mosaic...I have one white porcelain hand that I keep on my night table...wedding ring goes on it every night.
Wonderful theme...wonderful title, too. ☺
What an interesting and different collection! Well done!
How unique and beautiful! I love the little angel in the two hands! Beautiful! ♥
Well, I for one am glad you did not keep your hands to yourself!I am visiting from Mosaic Monday.
What a uniquely beautiful mosaic!!! Love it...Have a beautiful week!!!
Oh sweet you've got shoes and hands! Love it.
Beautiful, such gorgeous hands, what a nice collection!
So pretty. V
This is so beautiful. Hope to see you at My Dream Canvas
Post a Comment
12 comments:
What a lovely mosaic. I hope you have a wonderful week!
Beautiful. Love them all. Enjoy your week.
Great mosaic...I have one white porcelain hand that I keep on my night table...wedding ring goes on it every night.
Wonderful theme...wonderful title, too. ☺
What an interesting and different collection! Well done!
How unique and beautiful! I love the little angel in the two hands! Beautiful! ♥
Well, I for one am glad you did not keep your hands to yourself!
I am visiting from Mosaic Monday.
What a uniquely beautiful mosaic!!! Love it...
Have a beautiful week!!!
Oh sweet you've got shoes and hands! Love it.
Beautiful, such gorgeous hands, what a nice collection!
So pretty. V
This is so beautiful. Hope to see you at My Dream Canvas
Post a Comment