You are a girl after my own heart... I too, love collecting all those lovely things! Isn't it a great "addiction" to have? Love, love all your pretty things!
Without pictures, our words will still be valued by our descendents a hundred years from now, but without the words the pictures will be meaningless. unknown
8 comments:
You go girl! Those pinks all look so pretty together.
Love the peonies in the teapot...great idea! Lovely setting.
Ruth
You are a girl after my own heart... I too, love collecting all those lovely things! Isn't it a great "addiction" to have? Love, love all your pretty things!
Looks cute...Happy PS! Mine is up.
Mine is here
Gorgeous! I love the flower in the teapot!
HaPpY pInK sAtUrDaY!
Sarah
very sweet.
I am lolita from Costa Rica.
i am glad to visit youy blog.
thanks for shere
Love your tea pot!
Very pretty!
Happy Pink Saturday!!
Hugs
Charo
Beautiful dishes and what a lovely tablescape!
Post a Comment