There's something about lighthouses that calls to me, perhaps like a ship coming to shore. I have a fascination with them, though I've seen very few in real life. Thank you for sharing these today.
The lighthouses are lovely. I've always had a fondness for them....that fondness was tested while climbing the several flights of stairs to the top of one in Hilton Head! Nicely done.
Without pictures, our words will still be valued by our descendents a hundred years from now, but without the words the pictures will be meaningless. unknown
7 comments:
I love lighthouses, but have never had the opportunity to photography them. Yours are wonderful.
What a lovely mosaic of lighthouses. Nicely done! Nancy
Beautiful lighthouses and what a lovely day. V
I love lighthouses. They always seem so romantic! Lovely!!!! Happy Monday!
Hedre is another lighthouselover! Your photos of the lighthouses ae just stunning.
There's something about lighthouses that calls to me, perhaps like a ship coming to shore. I have a fascination with them, though I've seen very few in real life. Thank you for sharing these today.
The lighthouses are lovely. I've always had a fondness for them....that fondness was tested while climbing the several flights of stairs to the top of one in Hilton Head! Nicely done.
Post a Comment