My kitty discovered that a big piece of cardboard on the floor and overhead lights
made for a combination she could not resist!
round and round...faster and faster...HELP my shadow is out of control!!!
posted on 5/07/2011
Labels: Shadow Shots
7 comments:
visiting you from SSS... nice shots there...
here's mine:
http://point-shoot-vhen.blogspot.com/2011/05/36521-22-shadow-shot-sunday.html
so darned sweet!!! I love cats....cats rule!!!
Sand and Seaweed Shadows
My link above, if you care to pay me a visit. Have a great Sunday!!
If the kitty whirls and twirls without stopping, will she turn into butter? ;)
I HAD A LITTLE SHADOW
(With apologies to Robert Louis Stevenson)
I had a little shadow
No bigger than my thumb;
I took him to the meadow
And there I gave him rum.
My drunken little shadow
Did weave and bob and pitch;
He stumbled from the meadow
And fell into a ditch!
© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher
Schoolyard Shadows
Taz is adorable. the bottom right is a fantastic photo of her in action! happy SSS, and I hope you have a fine week.
Ha! I could see my cat doing the same thing.
Catch me if you can! Those are cute photos of your cat.
I guess time does blur things. I told you in my comment yesterday it would be 31 years. Actually, it'll be 35! Time flies.
Hi! What fun shadows! Looks like Taz was having a blast!
Thanks for stopping by. It was hard to find you. For some reason when I click on your photo or name on your comment on my blog, it said your profile was not available. So I had to hunt you down from the links at Hey Harriet! (I don't give up easily!!) LOL! Just wanted to let you know in case others have the same problem.
Have a great week!
xoEsther
Post a Comment