Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mother's Day




This will be my 2nd Mother's Day without mom ~
Mom died at the age of 92
and I know how blessed I was to have her as long as I did.
and I know how blessed I am to have so many sweet memories.


I pray that this Mother's Day
You all will be making your own
Sweet Memories













3 comments:

Kelly said...

((Hugs)) to you for Mother's Day. My mother will have been gone 31 years at the end of the month and I always think special thoughts of her this time of year.

Anonymous said...

Sweet picture..No matter how old it hurts to loose your momma.

Stephanie said...

Only 2 years...you must miss her very much. The flowers are so bright and happy and I enjoyed the old pictures. Nice post.

Come over to my blog for a visit, I'm giving away something pretty!
http://luluscottage.blogspot.com