Castor and Pollux;) It is one of my favorite Greek myths. They are the sons of Leda and Zeus and hatched from eggs!
Wow, very nice close up. So lovely.
Those are gorgeous photos of a pair of very regal birds. I like the way that they almost seem to be forming a heart, in that first photo ..I like Marie's suggestion of Castor and Pollux :-)
romantic
Beautiful swans. I love how in the first shot they look like they are forming a heart.Marie's suggestion seems totally apt!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Castor and Pollux;) It is one of my favorite Greek myths. They are the sons of Leda and Zeus and hatched from eggs!
Wow, very nice close up. So lovely.
Those are gorgeous photos of a pair of very regal birds.
I like the way that they almost seem to be forming a heart, in that first photo ..
I like Marie's suggestion of Castor and Pollux :-)
romantic
Beautiful swans. I love how in the first shot they look like they are forming a heart.
Marie's suggestion seems totally apt!
Post a Comment