Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Window Views - Yard 5/06



Not many changes during this past week. The phlox in the bottom right corner are growing - the yard has dried up quite a bit, the grass near the pond is brown from being under water - and a couple of chairs have appeared in the yard.

Last week




10 comments:

penny said...

I could never get tired of this wonderful scene. Have a great week.

ellen b. said...

Your view goes on forever...

James said...

Oh, I was thinking in terms of views of windows as opposed to views from windows.
What a nice view.

Lew said...

I'm looking forward to watching your garden grow!

Marie Reed said...

It's nice to look out your window with you!

Ivanhoe said...

This is fun series - watching your yard changes. I cannot wait to see when your flowers start to bloom :)

maryt/theteach said...

Jeri, I love that you're doing this. I'm watching, I'm watching! Great Window Views! :)

Annie Jeffries said...

I would love to be sitting in one of those chairs and be surrounded by your evolving view.

kayerj said...

I'll stay tuned . . . Hope you can stop by to see my sepia scene and window view Thanks!

Anonymous said...

i like the green grass of the landscape..happy weekend